- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Releases Tomorrow: ISOLATED HEARTS by Avril Borthiry ~ immerse yourself in the magic of Scotland where the impossible is possible
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Diana Cosby's MacGruder Series ~ a six-book Medieval romance series ~ the author has three giveaways!
- Review: A Last Goodbye, a short story written by J.A. Jance (Ali Reynolds Series)
- Book Review: THE REGARDS OF A ROGUE by Eleanor Meyers
- Beauty in its purest form of innocence and love found in a new world of Victoria Zak's making: BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS, Daughters of Highland Darkness, Book 1, her newest release
- Book Review: MR. RIDLEY by Delilah Marvelle ~ beginning of a new series featuring the whipping society
Monthly Archives: February 2014
“Chasing the Star Garden was a captivating tale from the complex characters to the breathtaking world-building. Karsak’s writing has a flow and ease to it that allows the reader to slip into the worlds she creates. She made the steampunk … Continue reading
Highly Entertaining — “Ritter writes like a seasoned veteran, and you will not believe how helpful these organizational tips are!” – Gemma Halliday, New York Times Bestselling author “A delightful new cozy mystery series starring an intriguing heroine–Kate McKenzie. Twists … Continue reading
Title: Hot Rock Author: Annie Seaton Genre: Contemporary Paranormal, Time Slip Romance Published By: Entangled–Covet (February 24, 2014) Year Setting: 2014, 1971 Pages: 132, Novella ASIN: B00I6ZS6IE About the Author: Annie Seaton is busy with many writing projects. She continues … Continue reading
Title: Pleasing the Pirate A Loveswept Historical Romance Author: Sharon Cullen Genre: Historical Romance Story Setting: London, 1700’s Published by: Random House Publishing Group – Loveswept, (February 25, 2014) ASIN: B00EX48V3C Praise for the series: The Notorious Lady Anne: “Sharon … Continue reading
Purchase on Amazon Purchase on B&N Twenty-three-year-old Camryn Singer never imagined that she would return to the place where she lost everything. To grant a dying wish, she moves back to the small Jersey beach town … Continue reading
Originally posted on Ella Quinn ~ Author:
This week I have two fabulous guest authors. Today is my friend and critique partner, Lauren Smith with her Regency romance Wicked Designs. Wicked Designs is the first in a series of six, and…
The old adage don’t judge a book by its cover, should be: Don’t judge a book by its cover nor title.
I received this book from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. I chose this book for three reasons, its cover, title and author. Its title Night’s Promise – that tipped me off. Oh, good, another historical romance. I got … Continue reading