- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Releases Tomorrow: ISOLATED HEARTS by Avril Borthiry ~ immerse yourself in the magic of Scotland where the impossible is possible
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Diana Cosby's MacGruder Series ~ a six-book Medieval romance series ~ the author has three giveaways!
- Review: A Last Goodbye, a short story written by J.A. Jance (Ali Reynolds Series)
- Book Review: THE REGARDS OF A ROGUE by Eleanor Meyers
- Beauty in its purest form of innocence and love found in a new world of Victoria Zak's making: BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS, Daughters of Highland Darkness, Book 1, her newest release
- Book Review: MR. RIDLEY by Delilah Marvelle ~ beginning of a new series featuring the whipping society
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Title: Night of Pleasure, Book 4 (A School of Gallantry Novel) Author: Delilah Marvelle Genre: Historical Romance Story Setting: London, England 1823 Published By: Delilah Marvelle Productions, LLC (March 15, 2014) Pages: 246 ASIN: B00J1RDHN0 THE SCHOOL OF GALLANTRY SERIES: … Continue reading
Words from Audrie Clifford: You might find it interesting that I had written many of these little stories that turned into chapters while living in Reserve, and they just sat quietly in the computer. After moving to Socorro [New Mexico] … Continue reading
Author Laurin Wittig’s HIGHLANDER AVENGED, book 2 of Guardians of the Targe series releases June 24, 2014
Story: Although the English king tried to wrest it away, the Highland Targe—ancient relic and protector of Scottish lands—still lies safely in the hands of clan MacAlpin. But for how long? Jeanette MacAlpin trained her entire life to become the … Continue reading
Title: Damned if You Don’t Author: Linda Parisi Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense Pages: 229 Publisher: Loose Id LLC (March 17, 2014) ASIN: B00J3BIBGC About the Story: Andrew Jackson “Jack” Kent’s on the hunt for white-collar criminals, and as a private investigator … Continue reading