- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- ELUSIVE by Ali Dean ~ Release Day Blitz
- Book Release: THE DARKEST CORNER by Liliana Hart ~ by the way, think twice about being embalmed at death -- you may feel better being cremated. Ha!
- Love this series! A paranormal of demons, minions and secrets keeping you laughing and fighting for your life! DEMON KISSED by Karilyn Bentley
- Enjoy this recently released novel where Plato (puppy dog) is much the stealth and steals the show ~ NOTHING LIKE A DUKE by Jane Ashford
Monthly Archives: July 2015
Searching for the perfect romantic summer escape, complete with irresistibly reckless behavior? Title: Lady Be Good Rules for the Reckless, book 3 Author: Meredith Duran Published Date: July 28, 2015 Published by: Pocket Books ISBN: 9781476741376 $7.99 “Love transcends … Continue reading
Originally posted on Vikki Vaught Romance Author and Book Reviewer:
Guardian of Darkness by Kathryn Le Veque Publisher & Release Date: Dragonblade Publishing, January 4, 2014 Time and setting: 1200, England Genre: Historical Romance/Medieval Romance Length: 374 pages Heat Level:…
Do we ever really escape our pasts and what others say behind our backs? Melinda and Miles do a marvelous job of thwarting those who live for gossip paving their own way to happiness. Title: To Kiss a Rake Author: … Continue reading
I stand and slow clap. Wow, no words. An enthralling, fantastic read! Title: Permanent Spring Showers Author: Scott D. Southard Genre: Contemporary, Literary Fiction Pages: 456 Published by: 5 Prince Publishing and Books LLC Published Date: February 5, 2015 ISBN-10: 1631120816 … Continue reading
Life for Kristi just couldn’t get any tougher. Many teenagers find themselves facing some of the very issues she faces. A great book for the young teen and an intriguing read for an adult perhaps trying to understand a very angry one. Title: A … Continue reading
Do we ever control our own destiny? Are there not forces in play we know not, which lead us down the path we follow? Title: Legend of the Fae The Dark Fae Saga, book 1 Author: April Holthaus Genre: Fantasy Story Setting: … Continue reading
Have you even been in the position where your head tells you what to do which isn’t the same as what your heart demands of you? A conundrum indeed, facing lovely Lady Beresford. Title: Lady Beresford’s Lover The Marriage Game … Continue reading