- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Ebook Giveaway, just released—THE ENCHANTMENT OF EMMA FLETCHER by L.D. Crichton ~ a sweet small-town read to warm the heart
- Joint Book Review by Carol Cork and Eileen Dandashi -- NOBLE SAYTR by Lucinda Brant
- Just released! DUCHESS BY MISTAKE by Cheryl Bolen, book 2 of the House of Haverstock Series
- Rakes and Rascals, along with Booktalk with Eileen, team up, sharing their thoughts on: Audiobook DEADLY ENGAGEMENT by Lucinda Brant; not to mention our Grand Canyon excursion!
- HOW CAN YOU RESIST THIS HISTORICAL ROMANCE READ? Heroine talking with hero, both in disguise; the heiress Miss Katherine Wright impersonating her maid and Graham Spencer, Lord Avonleigh impersonating his valet.
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: THE BRIDE WORE BLUE by Cheryl Bolen, book 1 of The Brides of Bath
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Great news! These tried and true stories of the wild west will be released this summer as ebooks. I’ve just finished reading One Pink Rose and loved it! Review will follow. More news! If you comment on this post or … Continue reading
Title: Fatal Honor Series: Shadow Force International, #2 Author: Misty Evans Release Date: April 25, 2016 Genre: Romantic Suspense Book Summary: The second thrilling novel in the bodyguard romantic suspense series, Shadow Force International. Miles is Charlotte’s one and only … Continue reading
Review: WAYLAID by Kim Harrison ~ a moment in time where two women from different worlds find a kinship
Title: Waylaid Author: Kim Harrison Genre: Mystery, Thriller, Suspense Pages: 87 Published by: Pocket Star Published Date: April 4, 2016 ASIN: B01AS3WJXY About the Story: Worlds collide when Rachel Morgan of The Hollows meets Peri Reed of The Drafter … Continue reading
Title: Oh What a (Wedding) Night Brazen Brides, book 3 Author: Cheryl Bolen Genre: Regency Romance, Historical Romance Story Setting: London, England Pages: 209 Published by: Harper & Appleton Published Date: April 19, 2016 ASIN: B01BZG0QXS Brazen Brides Series: Counterfeit … Continue reading
Eileen: Thank you for being on my blog and it’s lovely to chat with you today, Carol. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you these past two years and even though you live in Wales and I in California, we’re not so … Continue reading
Originally posted on seelkfireice:
Hello and welcome! Today I have a very talented artist who does some amazing digital designs. I first heard of her when M. A. Abraham told me that she hired a new cover artist for her…