- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Daily Archives: April 2, 2017
Title: The Highland Duke Lord of the Highlands, Book 1 Author: Amy Jarecki Genre: Historical Romance Story Setting: Scotland, 1703 Pages: 384 Published by: Forever Published Date: March 28, 2017 ASIN: B01HZFB2W Publisher’s Summary: She’ll put her life on the line … Continue reading