- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Daily Archives: April 18, 2017
Quotable Quotes from The VIP Doubles Down “Physical therapy is not easy, so I’ve learned the art of negotiation,” Allie said, stowing the ball back on its rack. [Gavin’s response.] “You call it negotiation. I call it … Continue reading
Quote from Vestiges of Valor: A man will do most anything to protect his name and his family. Title: Vestiges of Valor House of De Nerra, Book 1 Author: Kathryn Le Veque Genre: Historical Medieval Romance Pages: 315 Published by: … Continue reading