- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Category Archives: Dark Fantasy
DEMON CURSED ~ an urban fantasy which only gets better, penned by a devilishly good writer, Karilyn Bentley
Title: Demon Cursed A Demon Huntress Novel, Book 3 Author: Karilyn Bentley Genre: Dark Fantasy, Paranormal Pages: 213 Published by: The Wild Rose Press, Inc. Published Date: March 29, 2017 ASIN: B01N4RTO97 A Demon Nuntress Novel Series: ecopy purchase link … Continue reading
Released today GARDEN OF LIGHT by Meara Platt ~ step among the bluebell flowers to seep yourself in fairy lore!
Title: Garden of Light Dark Garden Series, Book 2 Author: Meara Platt Genre: Historical Romance Fantasy Story Setting: Borrowdale, England, St. Lodore’s Vicarage, 1817 Pages: 283 Published by: Dragonblade Publishing, Inc., 1 edition Published Date: February 1, 2017 Sold by: … Continue reading
Just Released! Holy Crap! Heart still hammering as I write this review–finished the read two nights ago. CHILD OF THE NIGHT GUILD by Andy Peloquin
Title: Child of the Night Guild Queen of Thieves Series, Book 1 Author: Andy Peloquin Genre: Dark Fantasy Story Setting: A world of darkness, a voice of hope Pages: 374 Published by: Dragonblade Publishing, Inc., 1 edition Published Date: January … Continue reading