- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Early Review: FORBIDDEN KNIGHT by Diana Cosby ~ delve into Sir Thomas and Alesone's world of forbidden thoughts and secret desires
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Winds of Betrayal Series by Jerri Hines, soon to publish book 4: Read about the American Revolution and see historical figures brought to life in this wonderful saga
- Audiobook Review: HIGHLANDER UNBROKEN by Vonda Sinclair ~ pounding heart scenes of incredible emotion!
- AN EXCITING ROMANTIC SUSPENSE FROM JESSICA LAURYN
- Not only can Diana Cosby write some serious medieval romance, she's able to catch an expressive moment in time with her photography.
Category Archives: Guest Authors
Author and Narrator Valerie Gilbert tells us about her ‘other life’ and so much more! Learn about her experience in a trance state, her mystical beliefs, her thoughts on reincarnation, karma and her life-changing experience at a séance.
I’ve known Valerie Gilbert now for about three years. We met on Facebook and have kept regularly in touch. I met her as a narrator and have come to respect and love her as person. She narrates all kinds of … Continue reading →
Interview with a ghost hunter. Yes, that’s right, a ghost hunter, but the politically correct words may be paranormal investigator. May I present Kathleen Rothenberger?
My next blog after this one, dear readers, will be a review of Read With the Light On: True Ghost Stories by Kathleen Rothenberger. The writer and the stories intrigue me both, so I asked Kathleen Rothenberger to pop on … Continue reading →
Forbidden Legacy – The Rest of the Story ©Diana Cosby Often I’m asked how I find a story idea. Is it the character(s), or a historical event? Do I see something that inspires me? The answer is yes to all … Continue reading →
I’m thrilled to have Victoria Vane share her thoughts on some questions I posed her. I’m so happy to have you here, Victoria. Hi Eileen! Thanks so very much for having me on your blog! How does a person who wants … Continue reading →
Books by Angela Aaron: Pleasure Island The Fire of Beltane Mediterranean Affair (additional author Byrl Tyne) The Guardian: Shadowstone Legend I’m a simple pleasures kind of gal. Give me a good cup of coffee and some quiet time in the … Continue reading →
Several months ago, I had the pleasure of interviewing Wayne Farrell. It was shortly after I had listened to Danelle Harmon’s lovely story CAPTAIN OF MY HEART, book one of the Heroes of the Sea series narrated by Mr. Farrell. Just … Continue reading →
Author Debbie Herbert Sees Ocean Depths as an Unexplored Galaxy of Wild, Primitive Mystery and Beauty
Debbie Herbert, thanks for coming over to my site today. I’d like to give our readers some idea of who you are, what you’re writing and why. I was delighted with your fantasy, meeting the shape-shifting mermaids and I look … Continue reading →