- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Early Review: FORBIDDEN KNIGHT by Diana Cosby ~ delve into Sir Thomas and Alesone's world of forbidden thoughts and secret desires
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Winds of Betrayal Series by Jerri Hines, soon to publish book 4: Read about the American Revolution and see historical figures brought to life in this wonderful saga
- Audiobook Review: HIGHLANDER UNBROKEN by Vonda Sinclair ~ pounding heart scenes of incredible emotion!
- AN EXCITING ROMANTIC SUSPENSE FROM JESSICA LAURYN
- Not only can Diana Cosby write some serious medieval romance, she's able to catch an expressive moment in time with her photography.
Tag Archives: Delilah Marvelle
Recently Released: THE DEVIL IS FRENCH by Delilah Marvelle, book two of the series of the Whipping Society ~ not a book for the weak-hearted!
Memorable Quotes: A woman had to start living lest she start dying. Learn to be soft when it matters most, but never always. Always isn’t going to protect you. Spoken by Mr. Ridley Who cares if you offend the world? … Continue reading
Book Review: MR. RIDLEY by Delilah Marvelle ~ beginning of a new series featuring the whipping society
Arresting quotes in Mr. Ridley by Delilah Marvelle Don’t lecture me. I’ve seen too much of life and I am what I am because I am. Few will ever point out their own flaws, but I will be the first to … Continue reading
Title: The Christmas Wager A Happy Christmas Novel Author: Delilah Marvelle Genre: Historical Romance, Victorian Story Setting: 1854, London Pages: 199 Published by: Delilah Marvelle Productions, LLC Published Date: December 1, 2015 ASIN: B014U7BQ2Y About the Story: When all the … Continue reading
Have you ever had to take yourself in hand with excesses? Poor Alexander was such a big, round man–couldn’t seem to stop eating his comfort sugary food until one day… Favored quotes: Women were ever-changing weather patterns he simply could … Continue reading
“Whoever thought one could be so popular and yet so equally despised? It made no sense. But then that was the ton for you. They set rules even they had trouble following.” Quote from Mistress of Pleasure Title: Mistress of … Continue reading
This is a well-written sensual read with lust then passion coursing in the veins of Thérèse and Gérard both. That itself was most entertaining including much humor provided by our heroine. However, it was much more, set in a time … Continue reading
Title: Master of Pleasure, book 5, The School of Gallantry Series Author: Delilah Marvelle Genre: Regency Historical Romance Story Setting: The Abbey of Lagrasse, France, 1819; London, England, Spring of 1830 Published By: Delilah Marvelle Productions, LLC Published Date: November 25, … Continue reading