- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Tag Archives: Nancy Herkness
Quotable Quotes from The VIP Doubles Down “Physical therapy is not easy, so I’ve learned the art of negotiation,” Allie said, stowing the ball back on its rack. [Gavin’s response.] “You call it negotiation. I call it … Continue reading
I couldn’t keep away from this series! Wonderfully plotted with a story which leaves you totally satisfied. Title: The All-Star Antes Up Wager of Hearts, Book 2 Author: Nancy Herkness Genre: Contemporary Romance Story Setting: New York, present day Pages: … Continue reading
I ask you, would you dare even think about a relationship with a billionaire? Would he think you after his money? And would he think you so beneath him, he’d only toy with you, have his fun, then drop you? … Continue reading
Nancy Herkness’s 3rd book of the Whisper Horse series released today–a heart-warming romance titled THE PLACE I BELONG
Title: The Place I Belong, Book 3 Whisper Hose series Author: Nancy Herkness Genre: Women’s Fiction, Romance, Contemporary Fiction Published By: Montlake Romance (June 3, 2014) Story Setting: Sanctuary, West Virginia (a small town) Pages: 349 ASIN: B00HNLCS0Y Whisper Horse … Continue reading