- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Tag Archives: The Last Chance Matinee
New Release by Mariah Stewart, THE LAST CHANCE MATINEE ~ a story of estranged sisters, complicated lives and a chance to heal
Title: The Last Chance Matinee The Hudson Sisters Series, Book 1 Author: Mariah Stewart Genre: Women’s Fiction Pages: 432 Published by: Gallery Books Published Date: March 21, 2017 Sold by: Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc. ASIN: B01HMXRX16 Publisher’s Summary: … Continue reading