- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Releases Tomorrow: ISOLATED HEARTS by Avril Borthiry ~ immerse yourself in the magic of Scotland where the impossible is possible
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Diana Cosby's MacGruder Series ~ a six-book Medieval romance series ~ the author has three giveaways!
- Review: A Last Goodbye, a short story written by J.A. Jance (Ali Reynolds Series)
- Book Review: THE REGARDS OF A ROGUE by Eleanor Meyers
- Beauty in its purest form of innocence and love found in a new world of Victoria Zak's making: BEAUTIFUL DARKNESS, Daughters of Highland Darkness, Book 1, her newest release
- Book Review: MR. RIDLEY by Delilah Marvelle ~ beginning of a new series featuring the whipping society
Tag Archives: The True Love Brides
Discover the world of four sisters in a world seeped with Fae and their machinations in The True Love Brides series by Claire Delacroix, audiobook review of THE WARRIOR’S PRIZE
Title: The Warrior’s Prize The True Love Brides, book 4 Author: Claire Delacroix Genre: Regency Romance, Historical Romance Story Setting: 1428, east coast of Scotland Pages: 356 Published by: Deborah A. Cooke; 1.3 edition Published Date: December 21, 2014 ASIN: … Continue reading
Audiobook Review: THE FROST MAIDEN’S KISS by Claire DelaCroix ~ join me in this fantastic series ~ I cannot put it down!
Title: The Frost Maiden’s Kiss True Love Brides, book 3 Author: Claire Delacroix Genre: Historical Romance/Fantasy Romance Story Setting: 1427, Scotland, mid-winter; 1428 Pages: 360 Published by: Deborah A. Cooke; 1.1 edition Published Date: August 26, 2014 ASIN: B00MQAIO4G Narrated … Continue reading
Audiobook Review: THE HIGHLANDER’S CURSE by Claire Delacroix ~ where Fae and men clash in a struggle of wills
This author takes you back to the times of Fae, curses, and where those of honor do the right thing. Where not all is resolved as you finish the last page, she will leave you smiling eager to pick up the next in … Continue reading