- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Tag Archives: Vestiges of Valor
Quote from Vestiges of Valor: A man will do most anything to protect his name and his family. Title: Vestiges of Valor House of De Nerra, Book 1 Author: Kathryn Le Veque Genre: Historical Medieval Romance Pages: 315 Published by: … Continue reading