- Follow BOOKTALK WITH EILEEN on WordPress.com
Looking for a particular review?
Top Posts & Pages
- Release Day Blitz in celebration of book two, THE HIGHLAND COMMANDER by Amy Jarecki
- Interview & Giveaway: Jessica Lauryn, romantic suspense author.
- Release day for Alexa Aston: JOURNEY TO HONOR, book 4 of Knights of Honor
- Barbara Monajem discusses why Indian Mounds are in HEART OF CONSTANTINE, book 3 of Love & Evil series
- Audiobook Review: A Laudable Production--both author Southard and narrator Gummer--I salute you both!
- Review: MURDER AT THE BOOK GROUP by Maggie King -- debut novelist in a cozy mystery
Tag Archives: The Whipping Society
Book Review: MR. RIDLEY by Delilah Marvelle ~ beginning of a new series featuring the whipping society
Arresting quotes in Mr. Ridley by Delilah Marvelle Don’t lecture me. I’ve seen too much of life and I am what I am because I am. Few will ever point out their own flaws, but I will be the first to … Continue reading